Colony Electrical Inc. Response to the COVID-19 Crisis
At Colony Electrical the health and safety of our clients and staff is paramount and therefore, we have designed the following plan:
- Our staff has been enabled to work from home.
- We have adopted a No-Handshake Policy and a 2 meters social distancing.
- Any technician not feeling well have been asked to self-isolate for at least 14 days
- Our vans are equipped with soap and water for handwashing
- Maximum one technician is permitted to travel in a company VAN
- In case of a field visit, the technician must follow the next steps:
- Clean all tools and work-related material previous to a visit to a client
- Wash hands before a visit to a client
- Using Mask & gloves
- Clean all tools after the visit
- Properly discard globes and mask
- Wash hands after meeting
We are monitoring the situation and adjusting our protocols accordingly.
We are committed to ensuring the well being of our clients and our electricians while continuing to provide service.
We wish you and your family to stay safe and healthy.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The Colony Electrical Team